Oh getcher mind out of the gutter. Wi-fi rules. Especially from at least six miles up in the air.
Here’s what we’re doing:
– Watching Curious George on the iPad
– Playing How To Train Your Dragon on the DS
– Blogging on the MacBook
– Editing pictures in Photoshop
– Programming on the MacBook Air
– Learning to drink water from a real cup with no lid (just The Rev, although I did manage to spill my coffee all over myself this morning, and that did have a lid; thank goodness I’m wearing really dark jeans)
– Eating every snack thrown at us
– Figuring out how to Houdini out of the airplane seat belts (The Rev)
– Taking off our shoes
– Getting up to go the bathroom
– Checking MLB.com
– Trying not to catch the infectious coughing disease from that one guy three rows up
– Looking at Pokemon cards
– Standing up and sliding down in our seats (The Rev only, although that one looks like a lot of fun)
– Saying, “Sit down on your bottom”
– Listening to, “I doooooh it againg”
– Flipping the lever that holds your table up to the seat in front of you back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and you get where I’m going with this…
It’s kinda sorta fun.
Over and out, ok? 10-4.