Ewan is 4 months old!
Stats: 16 lbs, 26” long
Banner month! Ewan rolled from back to belly first on June 23rd. And, while comparing Ewan & Holden at 4 months old, Ewan is 1.5 lbs heavier and one inch longer that Holden. Holy rolls, batman.
What he likes:
- tasting food, but not really eating it
- laughing at Hank
- laughing at Holden
- rolling onto his belly, but gets frustrated that he hasn’t figured how to move from there
- “somewhere over the rainbow”
- sleeping outside
- being naked
- cooing like an owl (and for you to repeat it back to him)
What he doesn’t like:
- being hungry
- being hot
- Holden trying to scare him
- being squished by Holden (Holden calls those “hugs”, but Ewan makes a terrible noise)
Holden is a huge 4 year old!
Stats: 43 lbs, 43 inches tall
Holdenism of the month:
“You know those sand mountains? They have dead people in them. And kings.” (talking about pyramids.)
What he likes:
- his best friend, Ben
- playing in the front yard, but not the back (the front has a higher probability of friends happening by)
- negotiating his wants of the moment
- PB&J (every day for lunch. EVERY day.)
- showing off for princess Lucy (his neighborhood love)
- riding his bike up hills, but not down
- his brothers
- new found love: Panera cinnamon crunch bagel with plain cream cheese (thank you Mommy)
- talking. A LOT. our ears bleed at least three times a week from it.
- and he has MAD SKILLS on the scooter these days!
What he does not like:
- rest time (in lieu of naps, now)
- being jiggled upside down too hard
- whatever we’re having for dinner. unless there’s ketchup.