It has arrived! The six-month mark! Everyone says, “time flies,” when it comes to these little ones and it has to be going at mach speed.
- Height: 27 1/4″
- Weight: 19 lbs
For perspective, Holden was almost as tall but weighed only 16 lbs, 14 oz at the same age. We are still proud parents of a chunky monkey. A drooling, teething, sometimes grumpy but mostly joyously happy chunk monkey.
- Chattering and rolling his tongue
- Eating real food, but nothing pureed. If he can steal it from you, all the better
- His jumperoo
- Flapping his arms
- The song, “Hush Little Baby”, but only when Mommy sings it. He actually laughs every time
Things he’d rather do without:
- Pureed baby food
- Anything in a dropper: medicine, vitamins, food, etc
- Going to sleep by himself or without a boob handy
- Poopy diapers
- Being left out of the action
- Interest in crawling. Rolling gets the job done. Eventually.